Happy Plane Happy Plane

I find this violence heinous and offensive. I refuse to watch this more than 11 times.

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

...I'ma get those medals.

Tainted Goods Tainted Goods

I love how the story comes out subtly as he advertises. It's almost like it creeps up on you...

Orborun Orborun

The dazzling graphics don't make up for the sub par gameplay.

Folds -- Origami Game Folds -- Origami Game

Can someone please just get me some fu*king scissors?

Qoosh Qoosh

Beautifully designed. The game teaches you with visual and gameplay cues rather than tutorial messages and it does so perfectly. Egoraptor actually explains it pretty well in his MegamanX sequilitis and I think he too would be very pleased with this game.

AethosGames responds:

I should see if he will play it on Game Grumps.

OverBurn (MAC12 Entry) OverBurn (MAC12 Entry)

For all you Dark Souls fans out there, fight Kalameet to this. 'S a good time.

RobSoundtrack responds:

Hahaha flippin epic comment is epic
Thanks Traceuratops!

gamegrumps balls remix gamegrumps balls remix

Oh god, it matches their original tune so perfectly. You know, it's so simple and trivial, but gosh darn is it magical. I could say a bunch of deep, pretentious dribble about how it captures the mood of Gamegrumps, or how it's unique because it isn't another friggin dubstep remix, but I'm just gonna sit here and bounce to the beat instead.

Gearing Up Gearing Up

Yep, still one of my favorites. The only problem is that it's too short.

Nice to meet you! Nice to meet you!

What's great about this is that I didn't even realize how massive the Titan was until I noticed that he was standing behind the mountains. What a clever way to portray the scale.

Head Replacement Head Replacement

It must not have been rejected for its quality, rather for its practicality. It's a great piece, but there isn't alot of room for the information you would want to put on such a poster. The lines also don't conform to a functional graphic design which is what they would be looking for. It's a tricky balance of form and function in that field.

Fingus1 responds:

True that! I only left some space at the top for a tittle. Haha I guess i lost myself on the ilustration. But any way the design was rejected because a member of the band wanted to do the poster himself.

The silent scream . The silent scream .

I know I've seen this before. It was a long time ago but I have seen it somewhere. BUT WHERE!?
Nice shading by the way.

koroboy responds: