OverBurn (MAC12 Entry) OverBurn (MAC12 Entry)

For all you Dark Souls fans out there, fight Kalameet to this. 'S a good time.

RobSoundtrack responds:

Hahaha flippin epic comment is epic
Thanks Traceuratops!

gamegrumps balls remix gamegrumps balls remix

Oh god, it matches their original tune so perfectly. You know, it's so simple and trivial, but gosh darn is it magical. I could say a bunch of deep, pretentious dribble about how it captures the mood of Gamegrumps, or how it's unique because it isn't another friggin dubstep remix, but I'm just gonna sit here and bounce to the beat instead.

Gearing Up Gearing Up

Yep, still one of my favorites. The only problem is that it's too short.

Dawn of a New Age Dawn of a New Age

Yeah, I like it. In fact I really like it. It has a very nice sound that seems foreboading and exciting at the same time. The only thing is that it doesn't seem to go anywhere after a certain point. We get this build up and this expectation for a climax, but I can't discern anything of that nature. It's hard to put it into words, but what I am trying to say is that I love the sound of it, but it seems incomplete. I could see myself using this to suppliment other audio if I were to use it in a project.

I'm a Happy Song! I'm a Happy Song!

Not bad. :)

Andersson187 responds:

Thank you! :)

Defy the Faith Defy the Faith

I really liked the beginning and liked the direction it was going in. Then I'm not sure what happened. It seemed to go all over the place after that. I would have liked to hear more of what was happening in the first 30 seconds, but I can't say I am dissapointed either.

Skyrim is Epic! Skyrim is Epic!

Mixed feelings

On it's own, this is a very good piece. But when I listen to it as a rendition, I can't really get into it. There really is no replacement for the vocals in the origional song. When the song comes up to its climax, I find myself dissapointed by the softness of the strings.

Those of Us Who Fight! ~P~ Those of Us Who Fight! ~P~

ORGAN!

I give this a 9 because I only like the first half with the organ which was freaking fantastic.

115 Piano Cover 115 Piano Cover

First!

Not sure why this is rated so low, it's not bad. Would definately sound better with other instraments playing along with it.

Dies Irae - Hinchliffe Dies Irae - Hinchliffe

Funny Story

So I'm looking at the last page of submittions to see what a terrible song sound like and I find this. Why is it rated so low? Oh, no votes. Lets change that.