Orborun Orborun

The dazzling graphics don't make up for the sub par gameplay.

Folds -- Origami Game Folds -- Origami Game

Can someone please just get me some fu*king scissors?

Qoosh Qoosh

Beautifully designed. The game teaches you with visual and gameplay cues rather than tutorial messages and it does so perfectly. Egoraptor actually explains it pretty well in his MegamanX sequilitis and I think he too would be very pleased with this game.

AethosGames responds:

I should see if he will play it on Game Grumps.

i saw her standing there i saw her standing there

Hell yes pancakes! Suck it humans.

Minecraft Tower Defence Minecraft Tower Defence

1st try: round 3 Darn creepers
2nd try: ok, ready for the creepers. Round 60 wat up

Crumpled Crumpled

Great concept, ok execution. Not being able to jump straigt up is a pain. The platforming is clunky and inconsistant, for example, if you are in the air and hit a wall, you run up even if you aren't pushing W. I was able to use the yellow shape to glitch the blob past closed doors. It seems like this project was started with a lot of effort, but got rushed near completion.

Alien Destory Alien Destory

Ok, it looks like this was your first attempt at a game, but you really should put more effort into it. And make sure it works, I beat the first wave, then clicked continue, and it took me right to the fail screen. The try again button doesn't work either. Pretty poorly done.

Parking Mania Parking Mania

Level 4: "Ah crap. Parallel parking." I actually think that the mechanics are very realistic, the pivot point is exactly where it should be and I was able to use the actual techniques that I learned in driving school. You have to look at it as a finesse challenge rather than a typical petal to the metal driving game. Minus major points for going back to level on on a crash though, would have given it at least 2 more stars.

Sqr Sqr

Games like this really should have a non arrow key or WASD jump. It makes it confusing. Also needs faster controls.

Dinosaurs and Meteors Dinosaurs and Meteors

Fun but not alot of opportunity to get to higher power levels where it gets really fun.